Monday, August 29, 2011

Spitting Image

Since Devri was born I don't think we've had anyone say that she looks like me. Most people's first comment is she looks just like Colby. I completely agree! I found a picture of Colb when he was a baby and they look quite alike. What do you think?

Spitting image?


Devri

Colby
And me...just for fun, but not a spitting image
Colb started school again last week, so our summer is coming to an end. Here are a few pics from the weekend. Dev is spending a lot of time laughing these days! It is so funny! She is growing up so fast!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the updated pictures, I don't think Devri can get any cuter, I can't wait to "meet" her again! Hopefully at Christmas time. Love and miss you.

Brady and Richelle said...

She's ADORABLE! She definitely looks like her daddy! I hope all is well with you guys!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Shober said...

Nicole, she is so cute! Can't believe how much she looks like Colby!

Hope all is well! You three look great :)

Cade and Kelsie said...

She does look an awful lot like Colby, but I can see you in her too! She's a cutie!