Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 Whole Years!

It has been three whole years since we were married! As I am sitting here writing this I keep thinking to myself, "Has it really been 3 years?" It is hard to believe that it has been that long. Sometimes it is also hard to believe that I am married to my best friend, the most beautiful girl in the world! She is the most amazing woman and now mother as well! Nicole is actually in Utah right now visiting our families and I am in Milwaukee finishing up my research before classes start in a week. I knew that it would be hard to be away from her and Devri, but it is harder than I thought! I miss them, especially on this day and want them to know how much I love and appreciate them! I love you two!

August 15th, 2008

August 15th, 2009

August 15th(-ish), 2010
Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thanks Colb! Happy Anniversary to you! We can't wait to see you!