Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to Milwaukee

Colb and I have officially moved! We packed our bags, loaded the truck, and started the long drive to Wisconsin last Wednesday.

Colb is attending medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He was told yesterday that MCW could also stand for Mormons, Californians, and Wisconsinians which seems quite fitting after meeting some of the other students. I transferred offices and am still working at Ernst & Young.

We will miss our families and friends, Sugarhouse Park, Café Rio, and the mountains, but we are excited for the new adventures that await us here in Milwaukee. Although life continues to be busy and crazy, we will try to be better about keeping the blog current with updates about our journey.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I want to cry even thinking you moved that far away from us. I miss you and LOVED talking to you today.

Kasey said...

My brother-in-law just finished med school/just started residency. My sister LOVED the experience she had being in Iowa for his med school for four years. She loved being surrounded with tons of couples who were in their same situation and experiencing a lot of the same things. I'm sure you will love it!! Good luck!!! :)

Jeana said...

So glad you made it there safely and can't wait to hear all the updates. so glad you could transfer your job! You guys are awesome.