Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two Years Down and an Eternity to Go


As of last Sunday, Colb and I have been married for two years! I can't believe it! In a way it seems like the time has passed so quickly. On the other hand, it feels like it's been forever that we've been married.

It has been a wonderful two years, and I'm so thankful for an eternity ahead of us! Can't wait to share this new chapter of our lives with an amazing man and my best friend! Love you Colb!

Colb heard a song on the radio that was stuck in his head for a few days. I really liked the chorus and thought it voiced some of my feelings after two years together!

You and me together, we could do anything, Baby
You and me together yeah, yeah

4 comments:

Colby said...

Wow! What the little video editor I married! Thanks for the great post!

Brady and Richelle said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Hope things are going great in Wisconsin!

Unknown said...

I loved the video, there were so many pictures I had yet to see. We miss you guys ton, but hope you are having the time of your lives (or something like that) in Wisconsin. I am saving my pennies so I can come visit. Love you!

Alison said...

Two years already?! Wow! I love all of your pictures, especially the one where you're smiling so big when you two are coming out of the temple after just getting married! I am so happy that you guys are in love! Happy anniversary!