Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful break this past weekend!
I have to write this one post really quickly because it was definitely the funniest part of the weekend. We were driving back from Thanksgiving with some friends when the two pregnant ladies in our car decided that they ABSOLUTELY had to have some sweet potato fries! We stopped to get some dinner when the following conversation occurred at our table:

Nicole (after our food arrived at the table):
Wow! I think my eyes are bigger than my stomach!

Me:
Yeah, but pretty soon your stomach will be bigger than your eyes!

(Laughter from the four of us at the table)

Complete and total stranger sitting at the table next to us with his little boy:
Wow! Did you really just say that to her?

Nicole:
Oh! It's OK, I'm pregnant.

It was really funny and we all got a really big laugh out of it, especially after the guy and his son left!

3 comments:

Brady and Richelle said...

That's way funny--hope all is well with you guys!

sheena said...

Bah ha! I'm wiping tears away from my eyes....so funny....must breathe...

Kasey said...

HAHA!! That is hilarious and I just can't stop laughing!!