Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 16 - 21, 2008 The Honeymoon

Our honeymoon was the best ever! We had so much fun and we have really wanted to go back. Nicole did not know where we were going until we were on our way to the airport and I handed her a folder with all of the travel details in it. We flew into Portland on Saturday morning, picked up our car (they didn't have the car we had reserved because it had been in an accident so they gave us a Cadillac SRX for the same price!) and we drove to Cannon Beach, Oregon (near Haystack Rock shown below).

We spent several days there and also visited Astoria and Tillamook. We had a great time at the beach, the cheese factory, the morning market and we definitely had the best clam chowder at the Baked Alaskan in Astoria!

We had such a great time that we were a little sad to leave but we knew that there were many more exciting times for us ahead. We loved the honeymoon and we love Cannon Beach! And...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this beach. I remember going there with my family. Ammon and I have a picture just like the last one, but ironically we took ours closer to your home in Utah.

The Glad Family said...

I didn't know you guys stayed at Cannon Beach. That is where my family stays every year whn we go to the coast. It is one of my favorite places in the whole world!! So fun. You guys are so cute! PS, when are we all going to play again?