Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Freedom

I love this new stay-at-home mom life! The decrease in my stress level is amazing! I love not having so many crazy deadlines. I love having routine and freedom! What? We want to go to the zoo today? Okay, let's move laundry day to tomorrow. Done! This last week we did just that. We picked a warm day and headed to the zoo with some friends. Dev slept through most of it, but loved playing outside. Also, have I mentioned the fact that we have a walker at our house? She started about a month ago, but was walking well by 10 months. It kind of looks more like a little waddle, but we think it's pretty cute! She brings so much joy to our lives!

Playing outside at the zoo

The one animal Dev was awake for
Our walker
Happy girl!Our new cheesy grin

2 comments:

Karen said...

ADORABLE! Glad Devri liked the zoo - sad that she did not wake up for the elephants, that is the most exciting in my book.

Karen said...

Sorry I have a bad memory and forgot I was going to write that I am glad you are loving being a full time mom. That is awesome! I am all for not having crazy stress.