Thursday, January 12, 2012

Look at what I come home to!

So I'm still working for Ernst & Young. After maternity leave I went back to work part-time which in public accounting is still a lot of time. A couple days a week I have to be at the client, and yesterday was one of those days. I have the hardest time leaving Devri. She stays with Colb the days I work, but I still miss her so much! I left first thing in the morning yesterday and put in a lot of hours. I called Colb on the way home to check on he and Dev. He said Dev had just fallen asleep, and he thought she was out for the night. I was so sad! However, when I walked in the door guess who was awake to greet me...
I feel so blessed to have this in my life!
and this...

and this!
Also, today it snowed in Wisconsin. It has been a very calm winter so far so we haven't had much snow. I guess winter is really going to come now.

Yep, I'm a lucky (blessed) girl! These two are who I come home to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be excited to come home to that too!!! She is adorable.

Brady and Richelle said...

Love the picture of you two outside!!!