Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two Weeks

I can't believe how quickly the first two weeks have passed! Devri and I spend pretty much all of our time (night and day) eating, sleeping, and changing. I love it! I didn't know how it would be to go from long, busy hours at work to full-time mom, but it's been the greatest part of my life. I could sit for hours and just hold her and watch her (and I do).

Colb is done with his first year of classes and just has finals to go which start on Thursday. Although he has to study, it has been so fun to have him home with us most of the day.

I love my little family so much and I'm thankful for all we have been blessed with in the last year! It has been an amazing first year!

2 comments:

Brady and Richelle said...

She is so beautiful. We saw your mom at church this past Sunday and she was SO excited!! Hope to see you when you come home!

Kasey said...

Still so precious and beautiful!!