Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

A couple weeks ago I won the office tickets to watch the Milwaukee Brewers, so Colby and I and some medical school friends went to the baseball game. We had great seats just behind 3rd base on the third row. It was a beautiful day at Miller Park, and we enjoyed being outside and watching some baseball.

Trevor, Teresa, Nicole, and Colby
(Trevor and Colby had their first round of medical school tests the next day, so we were glad they took a study break to watch some baseball.)


Miller Park


Sausage Racing: A Brewer Fan Favorite
(Every home game after the 6th inning, these five sausages race from third base to home plate and end at first base. It's pretty entertaining to watch.)


Just us

2 comments:

Jeana said...

That looks like fun! Yay for winning things!

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys have some friend couples to do stuff with there, you can tell them I am kind of jealous of them. I wish Ammon and I were there to do fun stuff with Colby and you.