Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Primary President

So today at church we were sitting in the chapel waiting for sacrament meeting and I was up in front of the chapel waiting to pass the sacrament. As I passed the sacrament I noticed that Nicole had left the chapel, or so I thought. When I finished passing and returned to our seat I found that she was still absent. I continued towards the door to see if she was outside when I spotted her at the back of the chapel sitting next to one of her primary kids.
After she got up and we returned to our seats I asked her about her odd disappearance. It turns out she had seen one of her primary girls crying at the back of the chapel and Nicole had gone to comfort her and to sit by her until her brothers returned from passing the sacrament as well. It just reminded me of how great Nicole is and how much she cares about others. She is the best primary president!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Primary President?! Why does that NOT surprise me (and that's a good thing!!) Love you! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Unknown said...

That's my Nicole, I tell Ammon all the time that I couldn't ask for a better friend, they don't get better than her.