Thursday, October 29, 2009

11 Minute Abs = Distraction

First off, we will be going private within in the next week so if you haven't already given us your email please do so.

Next, I want to tell you about a funny story that occurred last night. Nicole and I were doing 11 minute abs together and got onto the topic of Nicole's birthday. I had gotten her gifts earlier that day but she didn't know anything about it. This is how the conversation went:

Nicole: Will you promise to tell me one thing and be honest?
Colby: Sure.
Nicole: How many birthday presents did you get me? Was it just one or was it more than that?
Colby: Hmmm. I don't think I can answer that.

Nicole: Why not? You promised to tell me!
Colby: Yeah. I can't tell you that now though.
Nicole: Please? It's really important for me to know!
Colby: Why? What does it matter if I got you one gift or if I got you thre.... Oops.
Nicole: What?
Colby: Nothing, I didn't say anything.
Nicole: Yes you did! What was it?

Well, after deciding that it really didn't matter if I got her one gift or three gifts, I finally told her what she had missed. And we had a pretty good laugh afterward. I couldn't believe that I would be so easy to fool!

7 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

P.S. I was asking about the number of presents for a reason, not because I was being materialistic. ;o)

Angie said...

Hey Nicole, It's you long lost cousin Angie. Just found your blog through the fam. and wondered if I could still view it after you go private? My email is holmesangie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, I would like to be able to see you blog when you go private, my address is diane.fenn@gmail.com You guys are a cute couple!!!

camille swain said...

Nicole, why were you asking about the number of presents? Just curious.

Nicole said...

I was worried he had gotten me something that I got him for Christmas, so I was asking how many so I would know the approximate prices and be able to figure out if it was the same thing. Luckily I got my answer, and I think we're okay! ;)

Diane said...

thanx for the invite!!!! i love keeping up you with two.