Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bob That Head With Rascal Flatts!


My little brother Tim went to the Rascal Flatts concert last year and absolutely loved it so this year for Valentine's Day Nicole and I went to the Bob That Head tour with Jessica Simpson and Rascal Flatts. We were so excited the whole week and we had a great time there! Jessica Simpson did well but we both agreed that she needs to stick to her old style of music. Rascal Flatts came out with a bang; lights, fireworks, and cool backdrops. They played a bunch of songs including Life Is A Highway which I recorded a clip of below. I know, I know, I should have recorded more and I should have gotten the chorus but I was too busy rockin' out!



They finished the show and left the stage. Everybody kept yelling and screaming and then on the big screens they showed an animated guitar player. He started playing parts of songs from Guns 'N Roses, Jimi Hendrix, etc. (it was really the Rascal Flatts guitarist backstage) and then they came back out and played Me And My Gang which was awesome! We really had a great time and it was so much fun!

1 comment:

Allie Pace said...

I WAS THERE TOO!!! I wish we would of known we could of meet up! I would have to agree it was such a good concert i would go again! When coles life slows down we all need to get together with linds and all of us and hang out! Love you guys!