Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve!

Nicole and I spent the week after Christmas in Roosevelt and were able to attend our old family ward on Sunday. It was fun to see everyone and to be together there. We took a few pictures and the one above was one of our favorites. Our families spent New Year's Eve together at my house. My family got a Wii and Rock Band for Christmas and we had a blast playing it!

We decided that the four parents just had to try it out. We weren't going to just let them do it normally though. We wanted to them to have the full Rock Band experience so we added the wigs for effect:
Sheryl Crow & Bob Dylan
Maureen "Moe" Tucker
Slash
After seeing the picture below I am really thankful for a couple of things.
1) Nicole has long hair and not short, spiky, black hair.
2) I have short hair and not long, curly, brown hair.
3) I don't do drugs or my eyes would look like that all the time!

7 comments:

Brady and Richelle said...

that's a good look...for both of you

Allie Pace said...

HAHA I LOVE IT!!! You two are so much fun. Love ya/Allie

Unknown said...

Colby, you did such a good job of updating your blog while Cole was out of town. Perhaps you should hold a workshop on blogging for all husbands. ;)

The Glad Family said...

Lol! I love the black hair Nicole! But, Colb...sorry I think long hair doesn't suit you very well!

Lindsay Pace said...

You two are quite an attractive couple with the crazy hair!

Jayson & Chelsey said...

Hi guys! I found your blog off of Sheena's page- Hope you don't mind that I will be reading it! Good to see that you are doing well!

suzanne said...

Tell Bob he's doing that thing with his mouth. Oh, that picture cracks me up. I want a copy.