Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

We spent Thanksgiving at my house and we had a great time! Nicole and I were apparently exhausted after making dinner and had to have a little snooze on the sofa. We were eventually found out and someone managed to get a picture.

That weekend we took a trip to the south and cut down the family Christmas tree! As we were driving there (through a complete desert) my little brother, Slater, texted me and asked if I knew whether or not pine trees grew on the moon. We finally found one after a huge search and triumphantly carried it back to the truck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of the two of you sleeping is adorable. I am sure Cole has her always cold feet tucked somewhere around you so you can make them warm, its her trademark when she is sleepy.